Prior to establishing a presence in the K-12 market in early 2017, our production team raised the industry standard with an impeccable reputation as the premier provider of print production services, and best-in-class layout to the academic, journal, and trade markets for clients like Scholastic and Harvard University Press.
For nearly 50 years, page layout and composition have been Westchester Publishing Services’ core competencies.
Our production team’s most highly sought-after services include:
- Page layout—Executing simple and complex pages flawlessly via domestic, offshore, or hybrid workflows
- XML tagging—Applying tags and metadata to enable searchability and reusability
- Proofreading/QC—Cycling poured pages through rigorous processes to ensure that they meet specifications and client quality expectations
- Image cropping and manipulation—Adapting existing imagery to fit layouts, file formats, and file sizes
- ePub conversion—Transforming print programs into digital output, following industry standards for a variety of outputs
- File archiving—Maintaining your final files to make future customizations and reprints easier
The Westchester production team is adept in all market-leading production tools, including integrated InDesign/InCopy workflows and XML tagging. Through our newly launched client portal, clients now have the ability to track the progress of their production projects.
Our production operations are headquartered in the United States, and we also have the unique capability to meet the need for those K-12 projects requiring an off-shore component through our wholly-owned subsidiary in Chennai, India. This exclusive combination of production resources allows your projects to have the flexibility you need, with a level of quality, affordability, and customer service that competitors based fully off-shore simply cannot match.