Full-Time Employment Opportunities
K-12 Page Production Lead
Dayton, Ohio based Westchester K-12 Publishing Services, a division of employee-owned Westchester Publishing Services, is growing! If you have passion and experience for clean page layout and leading project teams, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a K-12 Page Production Lead to add to our page layout team. The person in this role will help the Westchester K-12 team with our goal of expanding our production capacity while delivering high-quality work to our customers.
The role reports to our Dayton, Ohio office.
· Act as production lead on various projects as needed
· Page composition, layout, and QC
· Manage freelance and staff production and QC project teams
· Create and edit basic graphics, illustrations, and photos as needed
· Finalize formatted documents for printing or electronic publication
· Fulfilling other duties as assigned relating to managing production projects
The ideal candidate will have:
· Ability to adapt to deadlines and changing priorities
· A good eye for how graphics and text will look to create pages that are visually appealing, legible, and easy to read
· Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: WPS_applicants@westchesterk12pubsvcs.com. Please include “K-12 Page Production Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Westchester K-12 Publishing Services is seeking copyeditors with mastery of written English and a keen eye for detail. Work is assigned by project. Complete the Shortlist application, fill in your relevant skills, and we will look for a project that fits your skill set.
Freelance Writers and Editors
Westchester K-12 Publishing Services is looking for writers and editors with experience in the school market for our Editorial team. Writers and editors should have experience in the classroom, as well as demonstrated experience creating content for the school market. Work is assigned by project. Complete the Shortlist application, fill in your relevant skills, and we will look for a project that fits your skill set.
Westchester K-12 Publishing Services is a part of Westchester Publishing Services, an employee-owned, U.S. based organization that extends the capacity of publisher clients in the education, academic, trade, and journal spaces. To learn more about Westchester Publishing Services, visit our main website.