The Westchester K-12 production team is adept in all market-leading production tools, including integrated InDesign/InCopy workflows and XML tagging, building upon 50 years of success of our parent company and their typesetting teams.
Our production team’s most highly sought-after services include:
- Page layout—Executing simple and complex pages flawlessly via domestic, offshore, or hybrid workflows
- XML tagging—Applying tags and metadata to enable searchability and reusability
- Proofreading/QC—Cycling poured pages through rigorous processes to ensure that they meet specifications and client quality expectations
- Image cropping and manipulation—Adapting existing imagery to fit layouts, file formats, and file sizes
- ePub conversion—Transforming print programs into digital output, following industry standards for a variety of outputs
- File archiving—Maintaining your final files to make future customizations and reprints easier
- Digital production—Delivering content for online delivery
Our production operations are headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. Chris Herrfurth, our K-12 Production Manager, oversees a large network of staff and freelance domestic resources. Chris also works with our teams in Noida and Chennai, India, to offer competitive offshore and hybrid rates. This exclusive combination of production resources provides the flexibility you need for your projects, with a level of quality, affordability, and customer service that competitors with production teams based fully offshore simply cannot match.
And if your print product also contains a digital component, we partner with FableVision Studios to offer a streamlined, multi-channel solution.