When executing complex projects quickly, communication is key. Westchester’s project managers are the communication hub at the center of all of our projects. Our PM team works with each of the project team leads, including editorial, art, design, and production, as well as with our client representatives, to ensure that your project remains in scope, on schedule, and within budget.
Our project managers ensure your projects move smoothly and effectively through their workflows, serving as client advocates in the following ways:
- Program management—Supervising the overall program, including all ancillary components, to ensure on-time delivery of all of the component pieces
- Workflow development—Crafting customized workflow steps with project schedule, scope, and budget considerations in mind
- Project documentation—Creating and managing all documentation related to a project, including internal documentation and documentation supplied by our clients
- Project oversight—Observing and managing the project from a macro level to ensure all areas are working together towards delivery expectations
- Status reporting—Tracking individual moving parts to communicate overall status internally and to our clients
- Budget management—Managing costs and flagging scope issues to ensure that there are no surprises at the end of a project
- Schedule management—Developing the master schedule and tracking progress against it
Roger Market, our Senior Project Manager, leads a team devoted to meeting customer expectations. Count on our project management team to create and track against schedules, while keeping an eye on project budgets and ensuring communications across projects. Under the Westchester model, the project manager owns the project, so if a project starts to veer off spec, expect our Project Management team to raise a flag and schedule a meeting to bring it back on track.